The Life and Projects of An Avid Hobbyist

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

IMG_0152
Happy Easter to all who believe.

Easter is my favorite Christian holiday, because it is a time of reflection, renewal and resurrection/rebirth.  I love the hopefulness of Easter (it helps that it is slightly less commercialized than Christmas).  

And while I will not be celebrating Easter in the usual fashion (bonnets, church and egg hunts), I'll be spending the day with my family, eating and laughing (hopefully).  The dinner menu includes homemade mac and cheese and peach cobbler...I'll never lose any weight at this rate.  Sunday evening, my sister and I are going to a comedy show.  Unconventional, but so am I. ~ksp

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. All who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die".

No comments: