I don't commit to resolutions, but I am an avid planner. I try to be reflective and set attainable goals for myself at all times, not just at the new year.
I took some time in the last couple of weeks leading to reorganize my stash and take an assessment of UFOs.
Both my stash and unfinished projects fit in these bins. They will be stored in a dark place so I am not the least bit worried about them being in clear bins.
I am almost embarrassed by the numbers of unfinished projects that I have committed to. I must confess, I threw one away (it was too far gone).
I am participating in a UFO completion challenge sponsored by Judy Laquidara on her blog here.
Here are my 12 projects, to be pulled monthly at random. For now, this is just the list, photos and full descriptions to follow...
- Baby A's Argyle Throw
- Pretty in Pink (jelly roll quilt)
- Rainbow Song Quilt II
- Jyoti's Chakra Around the World Batik Quilt
- Playing with Jacks (jelly roll quilt)
- Baby Watts Flying Geese quilt
- Nundlal's Sister's Choice (jelly roll quilt)
- Washed, Worn and Improv-ed Yellow Throw
- Fungly/Burlap Picnic Blanket
- Wonky Star Throw
- Quilt of Valor (Patchwork Times Memorial Day Challenge)
- Baby Clark II quilt (pinks and polka dots)
Kwanzaa Day Seven-Imani (Faith): I will strive to believe with all my heart in people, my parents, my teachers, leaders, and the righteousness and victory of struggle.